Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Flowers

Yes, it has been quite a while since I have blogged and for that I apologize my dearest followers. But I'm about to make it up to you.

My sister wrote a blog about flowers, so I decided that I should write one about them too.

I've had many discussions with various people about flowers lately and why they make a girl feel so special. Most guys just don't get why sending flowers to a girl is such a big deal, but let me tell you: IT IS. It shows that the guy took the time and effort to send them to you, they are beautiful, them smell delicious, and you just feel awesome when they're delivered. And yes, I am speaking from personal experience.

This past week one of my very bestest friends decided to leave me and go home until the fall. I was heartbroken. I cherished every moment I had with him until the moment he left. Okay, that is very dramatic and exaggerated, but I really was heartbroken that he was leaving because he is my go-to guy whenever I need something, and vice versa. Anyways, I said goodbye on Wednesday night, and he left Thursday. Well, Friday at work I was running around like a chicken with my head cut off because we were having a luncheon for about 40 people, when much to my surprise a girl delivers this beautiful flower to me!
It was so unexpected, but I knew exactly who it was from the moment I saw the flower. I was so touched/sad/excited that I started crying. Yep, that's me, the ball baby when I get flowers. But really, it made me feel so special knowing that my friend cared about me enough to send me a flower.

So guys, the moral of the story: If you really wanna tug on a girl's heartstrings and get to her, send her flowers. It works like a charm.

No comments:

Post a Comment